Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is where the members of the academy meet up and discuss topics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ! ! ! IMPORTANT ! ! !
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm by redfox7

» What's being played at tournaments?
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Weekdn Tournament 1
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Character thread.
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm by VXTank

» Testing Players
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's testings
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 pm by thenextdoor

» Creating/Joining a Team
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm by IrulewithLucas

» New Duelist in the Obelisk
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm by VXTank

» VXTank test...
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm by thenextdoor

» xgunxsmokex test
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's Random Video Store
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm by IrulewithLucas

» I got banned
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm by PyroMaster2

» game on slifers
Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am by powwow

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PyroMaster2

PyroMaster2

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase   Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Its an honor to be the graphic creator of this fine forum, here I will show my latest and finest work for GFX, Im not the pro here, but if you wish to have a request, I will be glad to get it done, here I will be taking requests and showing my latest work. Please follow this format for how you want the signature to be:

Spoiler:

Here are my currently made signatures, I just started using PS last month and got the the GFX grip thanks to the help of my cousin, Kimo.. check his deviant art for more of his awesome GFX!
Spoiler:

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Veu92b

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Maxxfb

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase 28vt74k

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase 2a7uedt

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Xdbcs9

Last edited by PyroMaster2 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PyroMaster2

PyroMaster2

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase   Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:42 pm

I made some new signatures, hope you like them!

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase 2a7uedt

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase 28vt74k

Back to top Go down
PyroMaster2

PyroMaster2

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase   Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Made a new sig guys Very Happy

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Xdbcs9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase   Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neolithe Academy :: Pyromaster's artwork-
Jump to: