Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is where the members of the academy meet up and discuss topics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ! ! ! IMPORTANT ! ! !
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm by redfox7

» What's being played at tournaments?
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Weekdn Tournament 1
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Character thread.
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm by VXTank

» Testing Players
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's testings
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 pm by thenextdoor

» Creating/Joining a Team
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm by IrulewithLucas

» New Duelist in the Obelisk
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm by VXTank

» VXTank test...
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm by thenextdoor

» xgunxsmokex test
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's Random Video Store
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm by IrulewithLucas

» I got banned
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm by PyroMaster2

» game on slifers
Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am by powwow

Character thread.

Go down 
+14
the_spirit
powwow
C.Monsta
Terramarine
humanomaly
ChaosDestiny
Karite
Gardas
redfox7
bey2001
Elemental Hero
watokala
IrulewithLucas
SwagLad
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SwagLad

SwagLad

Character thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:42 pm

Aemon Rivers

Nicknames:
N/A

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Date of Birth:
May 8th

Duel acadmey Student (Obelisk Blue)

Hair Colour:
Black

Eye Colour:
Blue

Height:
6ft 2inches

Weight:
153lbs

Appearance:
Aemon has black hair and light facial hair on his upper lip and chin to match. His eyes are an intense midnight blue that matches his coat. He is not a pentacle of health, as his heavy bags under his eyes, sunken cheekbones, and pale skin are quick to show you. He is taller and skinnier than your average 16 year old. He may have been comely at one point, even beautiful to some, but that was gone now. You can occasionally see shades of former beauty, but those are quickly dashed away.

His hair is messy, and anyone could tell that it's not something he pays much attention to. He rarely smiles, preferring a stoic appearance, or more often than not, a scowl.

He puts more thought into his clothes than his looks. He never leaves his dorm without his skin tight deep blue coat on, usually accented by a black turtle neck underneath and black skinny jeans to match as well as a pair of leather gloves to hide some kind of deformity or scar on his hands.

Personality:
Aemon can firstly be described as a misanthrope. This kind of mentality was taught to him first by his father Aegon,and his brothers Aegon II and Aldous. They taught him to trust no one, and love even less. Love is weakness, they said, and reflected it upon him, and he reflected it back upon the world.

There's no quality he hates more than weakness. He likes Duel Academy for that reason, he can tell who the weakest is by the color of their jacket. He either finds disdain for other Obelisks, seeing them as his competition, the ones he has to crush. This kind of paranoia fueled him. He stays up night after night without food or drink or a second of sleep, constructing what he thinks to be the perfect deck. No one ever bothers him.

Underneath his tough exterior though, lies an extremely sensitive individual, yearning only for acceptance. Maybe this year he'll find it.

Respect
Intelligence

Dislikes:
Weakness
Stupidity

Fears:
Humiliation

Strengths:
An expensive and well thought out deck
Extreme confidence in himself

Weaknesses:
Not a people person

History:
Aemon Rivers is the son of Aegon Rivers, one of the richest men in the world of Duel Monsters. From a young age he was taught that love and trust are the two follies of humankind, he's shown neither in his lifetime.

Nor has he been shown any by his family. They didn't need him, he was told. Aegon II was already heir to River-Co, and Aldous was his vice president in training. They had no place for Aemon, and simply told him to stay out of the way, and he did. He was raised around Duel Monsters, his father being a big time manager and booker and took a liking to the game.

His father noticed this and let him design a deck to keep him busy. At first, his deck was a rag tag compilation of cards that had no strategy or real power behind it. He entered tournaments, losing quickly in each one until his father finally noticed.

Aegon was furious that his son would enter a tournament and lose, shaming the Rivers name, and hired one of his clients as a professional duel tutor. Saul Larson was his name, and the only man who ever showed Aemon affection. He taught him the proper way to play, and helped him build his deck from the ground up.

After two years of training under Saul, Aemon considered himself ready to re-enter tournaments, and with the help of his Lightsworn monsters, he won a few, but also lost more than one, which made his father even angrier than he'd been before. He fired Saul, but not before the pro could give Aemon the card that would change him, Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning.

He then made the decision to go to Duel Academy. His father consented, considering it a way to increase his sons dueling skills and get him away. Aemon aced the entrance exams, both dueling and written, proving himself the best in his class.

Goal(s):
Be the best in the world
Make his father proud

RP Sample:

Aemon stormed off, his coat flowing behind him. "Who do they think they are?" He asked himself. "Does no one recognize my name or rank anymore? I'm a first class Obelisk Blue, they're nothing but Slifers. So why are they happier than me?"

Before he knew it, he'd found himself on the roof of the academy, staring out into the forest and ocean in the distance, but mostly at the Obelisk Blue Boy's Dorm. "Do I deserve this?" He asked himself, furiously shuffling his deck.

He remembered. The third year Obelisk calling him out in front of everyone. "You're not one of us. If you had to make your deck from scratch like we have, then you'd truly deserve the blue rank, but you're only here because of your silver spoon. You're a Slifer at heart."

Those words resonated with him, but they couldn't be right. He had as much right as anyone else to be Obelisk Blue. He'd aced his exams. With the help of your father's money.

He stopped shuffling and saw Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning on top of his deck. He grabbed it. "I don't need you." He said to no one in particular. "I don't."

He stood, and dust fell from the part of his coat he'd been sitting on. He held the card in the air, and loosened his grip on it, hoping the wind would take it from his gloved hand. The card began to flicker in the air. He closed his eyes as he felt the card loosen from his hand slowly.

Suddenly, the door opened behind him and he realized what a scene of melodrama he'd created within himself, slipped the card back into his deck quickly, and wheeled around to see...
Back to top Go down
C.Monsta

C.Monsta

PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Name: Sagy Uchi
Year at Duel Academy: 1
History: since his childhood like dueling he earn his cards from dueling and betting other cards his first deck was a dark magians ramdom deck with other randoms cards now at the age of 18 his has won over 150 cards on underground dueling the last month he enter the neolithacademy on the search of new cards and some challenge

Duel Spirit (if any):
Deck: Malefic,XYZ Gravekeepers , X-saber
Appearance: Spike Red Hair,Glasses, skinny pants, Pair of jordan tennis , white, brown eyes,
Back to top Go down
powwow

powwow

PostSubject: powwow   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:16 am

name powwow( real name is yuudai)
back story :yuudai is a kind strong hearted boy he lives a normal life with his parent`s of at work most of the time he is at school playing duel monsters with very little cards he had.
one day while playing duel monsters after school mister yuki the school headmaster saw yuudai's courage while playing duel monsters .

tomorrow morning when yuudai went to class as normal suddenly over the loud speaker '' yuudai aka please come to the headmasters office immediately '' when yuudai heard this he rushed out of his desk thinking that something bad had happened he tripped on the teachers desk leg '' POW WOW CRASH'' and yuudai was on the floor in a daze...
yuudai got back up and every body was laughing '' ha ha yuudai , wears baby under wear ha ha ha ''the whole class laughed . yuudai had noticed his pants must have fallen down while he fell.
on his under wear in big yellow letters were POWWOW!! . ''oh no he thought why why today did i have to wear the underwear grandma bought me for christmas why !!!''

as yuudai walked through the hallway of his school to the headmasters office everybody was calling him powwow, '' hey look every body its powwow , yeah powwow boy''.
when yuudai (now known to everybody in the school powwow) finally got to the headmasters office he saw mister yuki the old head master ." wow thought yuudai mister yuki is really getting old now".Mister yuki was standing at his office door smiling '' there you are yuudai or should i call you powwow from now on ?''
'' its okay sir i don't mind everybody else seems to anyway, so why did you want to see me headmaster yuki ? "
'' well yesterday after school , i was just about to leave the school when i saw you outside playing duel monsters with your class mates and saw how much you love the game but you didn't have many cards so i wanted to give you this my old deck'' said mister yuki now with an even bigger smile on his face now.
'' wow thank you sir you don't know how happy i am '' said yuudai now with a smile on his face too.'' what kind of monsters are these said yuudai i have never seen them before?"
'' these yuudai are my most favourite cards and most prized possessions, the neo-spacians''.
yuudai was looking through the deck and saw a dolphin on two legs,a weird moss man, a mole with a big drill, a fire bug man , a black panther with a cape , a giant humming bird , a cool looking guy called Neos and many more different cards he had never seen before. But the last card was a card that looked out of place .... different from the others ... and a more darker feel to it .
" sir what card is this it looks different from the others ?"
" ahhh yubel that must be the card you must be talking a bout , yes yubel was and still is my favourite card little does everybody know she almost took over the world ! "
" really headmaster? A card took over the world, don't believe you ."
"Don't believe me then but it is still the truth " suddenly mister yuki's eye's glowed green and orange.. and then changed back to normal.
" woah sir what just happened to your eyes ?"
" what , powwow you must be seeing things, by the way it is nearly lunch any way you should be getting back to class. "
" oh no i forgot , well i better go now mister yuki thanks for the deck "!!
" thats ok yuudai , by the way take this i prepared it for you this morning " .
" what is this ... oh wow an application to take the exam to get into the neolithe duel academy, thank you headmaster i am so grateful and when do you want this deck back ?"
" when you become the king of games yuudai !! "
"really king of games?, well see ya later sir " said yuudai while dashing back to class.
" so said yubels spirit do you think he has a chance ?"
" of course he does yubel , but i have a favour i want to ask you ..."
" yes judai?"
" i would like you to accompany him on his journey ."
" really but that would mean i would have to leave you un protected ?"
" yubel i am old enough to fend for myself , he may need your guidance along the way , okay please do this for me ".
"ok judai ,for you ".
"thanks yubel i i know you will do a great job of looking after him".
"well i looked after you for all these years didn't i ?"
"yes yubel you did."
yubels card flew off of mister yuki's desk an chased after yuudai and placed herself inside his deck box.

yuudai(powwow) later passed his exam with the help of his new found friend yubel and had been placed in the slifer red dorm were his adventure begins ....

character profile
hair colour : brown
eye colour : blue
deck type : neo-spacians
duel spirit : yubel
dorm : slifer red
year at duel academy :1
appearance : brown natural spiky style, medium build, kind personality and friendly to others
dream : to become the next king of games

Back to top Go down
the_spirit

the_spirit

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Name:Eric
Year at Duel Academy:1st
History:Eric was always made fun of all his life because he was never good at anything. Then at 12 he discovered duel monsters. When he started he became fairly good at it. He worked at it for 3 years in hopes that he would one day be good enough at it to join duel academy. Then eventually he did.
Duel Spirit (if any):none
Deck:Ice Barrier
Appearance: tall, chubby, curly brown hair
Back to top Go down
coltendude

coltendude

PostSubject: Re:   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 am

Name: Damian Cooper

Years at Duel Academy: 1st

History: When Damian turned 10, he thought that he had mastered the "art" of dueling. He dominated his hometowns tournaments for three years. Seeing no real competition in his hometown, he decided to enter his state's qualifiers tournament for it's tournament. Once again, he dominated them as well. He quickly, and easily, proceeded to the Semi-Finals of the tournament, but surprisingly, he choked. He disappeared for two years, training in an undisclosed location with a deck of cards that he traveled across the entire country to assemble. When he tested for the Duel Academy, he did not use that deck. He actuallly used a deck that had no monster cards with an original ATK of 1500. But the tester thought that Damian was just anther slacker with useless cards, so Damian was placed in Slifer Red without even finishing the duel. The Dean however, saw this as an idiot move, once he checked Damian's records. So he was placed in Ra Yellow, but still without testing. So the academy has yet to see his true potential.

Duel Spirit (if any): Wulf, Lightsworn Beast.
Wulf is surprisingly smart. He has taught Damian many things in there time together.

Deck: Lightsworn Deck

Appearance: Dirty Blond hair, Harstyle of Jesse Anderson, Slim and Tall like Chazz Princeon, Silent and Content even during duels like Zane Truesdale, and his Jacket is always buttoned up like Bastion's.
Back to top Go down
Andrelima92

Andrelima92

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 am

Name: Andre

Year at Duel Academy: 1st

History: Andre always liked making combo decks and things that nobody played with and make them good and enjoyable that's why he went into the academy...He enjoys dueling but has some trouble with some meta decks that's why he prefers his own ideas

Deck: Shark attack and Combo deck (2 I use the most although i use combo more often)

Duel Spirit (if any): Shark sucker
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

Character sheet
Name: Kensei hitoku
Level:

PostSubject: Birth of a Tech Genius   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Nicknames: Tech Genius, Kensei-sama, Kensei-kun, Boy with a Man's Eyes.

Sexuality: Heterosexual [Likes Girl]

Date of Birth: April 1st

Occupation: Duelist of Duel Academy [Obelisk Blue, although never wears the outfit]

Hair Colour: Black Spikey Hair

Eye Colour: Black

Height: 5'1

Weight: 130lbs

Appearance:

Unlike most children his Age, Kensei is a fairly small teenager who is not know for his "Tall" Stature. He is one of those "small" few who don't grow up over a summer break, but over his entire life. Despite his small stature and height, he has the black eyes of a fighter, with eyes blacker then even a dark hole, and a glare like a war veteran. He has a small scar on his right hand from a accident with a project with his new duel disk modification, and a large scar on his back from a bombing at his house when he was only 8, killing his parents and the Debree collapsing on him.

His skin is a bit tanned but is mostly of a gentle white color, with his skin well washed and clean. His eyes are narrowed, and his eye brows have a look to make him seem a bit serious all the time, which he mostly is all the time. He has a metal colored necklace that his mom always wore when she was alive, and a red bandana his dad always wore tied around his right wrist, where his scar is. He never takes them off, no matter what happens.

For clothing, he usually wears the same outfit he wore before D.A. A grass colored over-shirt, with a light sun yellow shirt to wear with his black long shorts and black and yellow shoes. His metal colored duel disk is always hooked on his back, and can be adjusted into a staff like device for a weapon against intruders or thugs.

Personality:

Most people who have met or heard of Kensei, he is a serious duelist with a heart of pure gold. He believes if you don't take everything seriously, one day your gonna be joking around, and miss something important in your life. He has this attitude in dueling, and uses that to keep his cool and collect what to do in the situation rather then be a air head and make a mistake.

He used to be a prankster when he was a kid, and always smiled and goofed off with his friends back home in Venice, until the bombing at his house. It was also when he seriously smiled or laughed most of the time.

It is ironic that Kensei does not like to be funny and crack jokes when his birthday is on April Fools day.

Dueling
Working on machines
Surpassing his limits
Learning about new cards
Coming back from the Brink

Dislikes:

Stupid people
Jokers
His Birthday

Fears:

Fear Itself
Self-doubt

Strengths:

Machine expert
His unbeatable Willpower
His trust in his Deck

Weaknesses:

Shortness

History:

Kensei Hitoku is the only child of Susanna Hitoku and Agito Hitoku. He is a fourteen year old boy who is known as the alias as "Tech Genius". He was born into Dueling, and has been playing the game ever since he was 5 by his father, who was a old friend of the one and only Maxamillion Pegasus, and for his 6th Birthday was given his own deck of Cards that his dad made for him. When he was 8 years old, a escaped terrorist came and attacked his family house, since they were the wealthiest family around at the time in Venice. Kensei was injured bad, and his parents were taken away and died in the explosion. He was enrolled into a private acadamy by Pegasus, and watched his growth with his dueling and his "Tech Genus" Deck. Kensei is the first person to ever use the cards and the rare Synchro Monsters. When Kensei was 10, He was able to hear his duel spirit, Junk Synchron, and was able to listen to his words. He was Kensei's only true friend then when he was at the private school. His skills were good enough to bypass two years of the private school, and take a test in D.A, and beat the examiner in one turn, making him the number one student of his class in Obelisk Blue. He is a first year at Duel Academy now, and is a Obelisk Blue. Most mistake him for a visitor, since he never wears the uniform and get's nagged for it.

Goal(s):

Become a Duel Legend, and make his parents proud
Always surpass his limits
Becoming Number one in the world
Duel Yugi Motou

Theme Song(s):

"End of Days"-Wade Barrett

RP Sample:

"Wahahahaha! Foolish boy! You think you can take on something of the power of gods! Skiel!" On the roads connecting Neo Domino and Satellite, the roads were used for transportation, and the other reason for the many Turbo duels in the city. A ferocious battle was breaking out between two boys, looking no older then thirteen each! These two boys were turbo dueling on a pair of strange boards, connecting to each others duel disk on there right arms. A huge mechanical monster was above one of the boys who had green eyes, skinny, and pale skin with a evil feel around him. This monster was compossed of five other monsters to form a monster known as Machine Emperor Skiel Infinity! Its attack power is 2200, and its ability steals a synchro monster from the opposing side, and adds its attack points to its own! Right now, It has not absorbed a synchro monster yet, leaving it at 2200.The other boy, however, was not scared or even seemed concerned at the moment. His eyes said he was down, but not out. There fields were similar. Each had a monster of equal strength. Skiel had 2200, while This boy's fiend Megacyber also had 2200! This boy had dark black brownish hair, and brown eyes. His clothing had a light yellow hoodie, a pair of black jeans, and gold tennis shoes with a gold Duel board!
[Flashback]
"Hmm? A kid with green's eyes beat both of you? Seriously?!"Said the same boy with the yellow hoodie. He was talking to a boy and girl both with green hair, who looked almost identical. The boy was names Rua, and he was the oldest of these two twins. The girl was named Ruka, and she was the boy's best friend. "Yeah, he was totally weird too! We had no chance! Even though it was two on one!" Said Rua. "It was hard, but we were not injured during the duel. He is dangerous, and he is hurting people!" Ruka said, her eyes were seen having sadness in them. The boy frowned, and nodded. "Well, if I see him, i'll make him pay! No one hurts my friends!" He said boldy. "NO! You must not duel him Kensei! He is unlike anyone you have ever seen! I told you that someone like Yusei, Jack, Akiza, or Crow can handle him! Don't battle him!"Ruka said, which caused the boy to sweatdrop, and nodd in agreement. "Ok, I' won't duel him."
[Back to present time]
"Well...I kept that promise apparently! Ok, you done yapping so I can finish beating you around?" Kensei was not worried still, as The green eyed boy was getting frustrated with Kensei's cool closure. "Fine, just try me!" Kensei nodded, smirking since the green eyed boy didn't have any face-down's left. "I summon the tuner monster, X-Saber Pashuul!" He placed the card on the duel disk as a barbaric monster with a experimented right eye appeared on his side of the field in attack mode, with a power of 100. "A synchro summon?!" Kensei nodded, smirking as he pointed to his two monsters. "I tune my level 6 Fiend Megacyber to my level 2 X-Saber Pashuul! Creating a level 8 monster! When the sword is broken, a new warrior comes to claim the weapon of justice! Smash them down with your mighty fists of rage! Synchro summon! Break through, Colossal Fighter!"In the disappearance of the two monsters a white warrior appeared ready to challenge the strange monster. In Kensei's graveyard, there were currently Ten warrior monsters."My monster gains power from his fallen comrades, so for each warrior in either grave, it gains 100 attack points, and I count 10 in mine, so thats a bonus 1000!" Colossal fighter raises from 2800 to 3800! So now, even if you change targets, your gone! Colossal fighter, attack his Skiel with Raging Rapid fists!" The white warrior charged brightly at the machine monster, smashing its head into a million peices. The green eyed boy freaked out, not able to believe what was happening, as his life points went from 1300 to 0. He was devastated, as the paint on his body began to be melted off, revealing another duel bot. Kensei went wide eyed at this, realizing he just beat a Duel bot, and not lucciano!. He bot exploded, causing smoke and debree to surround them. Once the smoke cleared, Kensei was on the ground unconcious. Siren's were heard in the distance coming in his direction.-

[Note; This is just a examplt of my ability as a Role-player. Not actually my character. It's 11:00 here, and i'm too tired to make a new one x.x]

Kensei's Duel Spirit

Name: Junk Synchron

Personality: He is a very energetic spirit, and always wants to help Kensei make sure he wins his matches, and is usually his ace monster to beat down and win. He likes to rev his motor when he is angry or excited.

Deck: Tech Genus Deck
Back to top Go down
VXTank

VXTank

Character sheet
Name: VXTank
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Name: Stephen Kasai (VXTank)

Year at Duel Academy: 1

History: After the events of 5d's when stephen was a fledgeling duelist and a deck appeared out of nowhere floating towards him as if he was chosen to be their master. Hesitant stephen reached out and grasp the deck after doing so T.G. Wonder magician made her prescence known as his guide and partner. Years passed he remained a lone duelist never stepping in the spotlight of the pro duels. He decided to go to duel academy to improve his skills and got placed in the best possible dorm much to his suprise. Not much else is known about his past.

Duel Spirit (if any): T.G. Wonder Magician as well as T.G. Halberd Cannon and Blade Blaster when stuff gets serious.

Deck: Tech Genus

Appearance: 5'9 brown hair about average size and weight. wears jeans and wears a hoodie over his dorm coat usually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neolithe Academy :: Role Play :: Campus Role Play-
Jump to: