Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is where the members of the academy meet up and discuss topics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ! ! ! IMPORTANT ! ! !
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm by redfox7

» What's being played at tournaments?
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Weekdn Tournament 1
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Character thread.
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm by VXTank

» Testing Players
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's testings
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 pm by thenextdoor

» Creating/Joining a Team
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm by IrulewithLucas

» New Duelist in the Obelisk
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm by VXTank

» VXTank test...
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm by thenextdoor

» xgunxsmokex test
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's Random Video Store
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm by IrulewithLucas

» I got banned
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm by PyroMaster2

» game on slifers
Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am by powwow

Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet
Name: Lucas Shutt
Level: Level 3

Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Empty
PostSubject: Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules   Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm

BANNING/ CONSEQUENCES

Follow the following rules or there will be consequences, a MAXIMUM of 2 warnings will be given. After 2 warnings a ban will take place.
Major Rules:
-No inapropriate manner
-Dont kill people
-Dont do drugs
-Dont break my rules
-Hacking
-Using the Administration Panel to make major/ inappropriate changes without permission.

Minor Rules:
-Stay on topic except for the "Anything Else" Forum
-Respect your moderators for they have authority over you
-Moderators, respect the community, dont be bossy jerks
-Use correct grammar. "Text Language" will no longer be tolerated.

If you are to break a "Minor Rule", a warning will be given. After two warnings it will result in a 1 day ban. Two 1 day bans will be given. After two 1 day bans, a 3 day ban will be given. After one 3 day ban, a 7 day ban will be given. After the 7 day ban you are done. If you break a "Major Rule", An immediate 3-7 day ban will be issued depending on the severity. After breaking 2-3 major rules, a Permanent ban will be issued.

When a player is Perma-banned, their IP Address will be blocked as well to ensure no back-up account is created. If you are banned at any time during a tournament, you will be disqualified from the entire tournament and forfeit all of the matches that you would have had.

RECRUITING AND DORM RANKING

To recruit a member to this site, you must be a teacher on this site. If you recruit a person without permission you will recieve a minor ban with no warning. The person recruited will not be banned, but they must be re-tested. I will choose teachers depending on how they have done in tournaments or against me in duels. Being a teacher has nothing to do with Roleplay and gives no authority over other players. Being a teacher means that you have the power to recruit people and teach those within the group "Remediates" which means they have majorly failed a test at any time.

YEAR RANKING

This type of ranking depends on how long you have been part of the academy and whether or not you pass the test to move on to the next level. Higher year ranks will give some priority over others in some tournaments or events. The types of year ranks are as follows: Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, Graduate. These are just like normal school grades but have nothing to do with age.

DEMOTIONS

Demotions can be given to anybody who is "rage-quitting" in certain duels and can also be used a minor consequence over a ban.

TEAMS

Soon I will be allowing certain members to create teams or join teams that I create. Team Duals will be held every so often in best 2/3 matches. A maximum of 10 people are allowed on a team but if you have a shorter amount of players on your team than another team, then the extra match is a forfeit.

MORE WILL BE ADDED LATER

Have Fun! -Lucas
Back to top Go down
https://neolitheacademy.forumotion.com

Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules
Page 1 of 1