Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is where the members of the academy meet up and discuss topics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ! ! ! IMPORTANT ! ! !
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm by redfox7

» What's being played at tournaments?
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Weekdn Tournament 1
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Character thread.
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm by VXTank

» Testing Players
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's testings
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 pm by thenextdoor

» Creating/Joining a Team
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm by IrulewithLucas

» New Duelist in the Obelisk
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm by VXTank

» VXTank test...
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm by thenextdoor

» xgunxsmokex test
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's Random Video Store
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm by IrulewithLucas

» I got banned
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm by PyroMaster2

» game on slifers
Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am by powwow

Anyone with Naturia support cards?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thenextdoor

thenextdoor

Character sheet
Name: Christian Candelier
Level:

Anyone with Naturia support cards? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey guys, your friend here (me!) needs real life Naturia supports cards. If any of you may have cards listed below and can in some how sell it to me i'll appreciate it:

Monsters:
Naturia Beast
Naturia Barkion
Naturia Landoise
Naturia Cliff
Naturia White Oak
Naturia Cherry
Naturia Cosmobett

Spells:
Landoise's Luminous Moss
Miracle Synchron Fusion

Traps:
Gozen Match
Chain Disapearance

,thank you!

Last edited by Thenextdoor on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrelima92

Andrelima92

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:41 am

i have some naturia monsters but ill tell u which on monday--- cuz they are not in my possession
Back to top Go down
thenextdoor

thenextdoor

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:50 am

ok, thank you, i appreciate it if i can buy it cheap or soemthing cuz i'm broke as hell. Looking forward!
Back to top Go down
RyuMOD

RyuMOD

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:50 pm

I don't have any of the cards you're looking for but I'd like to give a advice.
Some of the card names you posted don't match the exact name of the card and it's harder to find them (at least it took some more time for me since I don't know naturias that well). Here's the exacted name of the mispelled cards: Naturia Cherries, Naturia Cosmobeet, Miracle Synchro Fusion, Chain Disappearance. I think that if you change those it'll be easier for everyone to find them.
Back to top Go down
thenextdoor

thenextdoor

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 pm

Oh, thank you about the mispelling, i just typed them from my mind thou but anyways you would have understanded it. Thank you anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet
Name: Lucas Shutt
Level: Level 3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:08 pm

Hey guys, if you don't mind would you move this topic over to the trading/selling forum please? Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://neolitheacademy.forumotion.com
powwow

powwow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:42 am

sry i dont really know much about naturias...
Back to top Go down
powwow

powwow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:50 am

but i do like naturia pumpkin lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone with Naturia support cards?   Anyone with Naturia support cards? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone with Naturia support cards?
Page 1 of 1