Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is where the members of the academy meet up and discuss topics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ! ! ! IMPORTANT ! ! !
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm by redfox7

» What's being played at tournaments?
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Weekdn Tournament 1
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Character thread.
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm by VXTank

» Testing Players
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's testings
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 pm by thenextdoor

» Creating/Joining a Team
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm by IrulewithLucas

» New Duelist in the Obelisk
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm by VXTank

» VXTank test...
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm by thenextdoor

» xgunxsmokex test
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's Random Video Store
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm by IrulewithLucas

» I got banned
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm by PyroMaster2

» game on slifers
xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am by powwow

xLlx Domezz Testing Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coltendude

coltendude

xLlx Domezz Testing Results Empty
PostSubject: xLlx Domezz Testing Results   xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 am

DN Username: xLlx Domezz
Academy Username: xLlx Domezz
My Suggested Rank: Slifer Red..maybe barely Ra Yellow. I just say Slifer because of his decks.
Explanation: His decks were pretty bad. I don't see why he uses these decks. Exodia, burn/hp storer, "Classics"/Yugi, and Armed Dragon.
Exodia: Beat me, but you can't be surprised..it's an Exodia deck.
Burn/HP Storer: I won, Heavy Storm. Nuff said.
"Classics"/Yugi: I won. Classics are way out-classed. (He used PoG as well)
Armed Dragon: Beat me. Bad hand+the infamous Magic Cylinder with BLS+2900 HP. Armed Dragons are an out-classed deck. And this is apparently his only "real"/competitive deck.
Back to top Go down
Andrelima92

Andrelima92

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: xLlx Domezz Testing Results   xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:50 am

coolten dont mean to disapprove you or smthin since im a fellow Ra yellow...but I just mean to say one thing...not all decks need do be perfect meta decks...actually everybodys sick and tired of playing auto piloted meta decks...such as darworld, blackwing, dragunity, gravekeepers, legendary six, and so on so forth...so when someone can do smthin good with smthin noone else plays with like Armed Dragons or classics I think that person has dueling potencial as well as creativity...dont u agree?
Back to top Go down
coltendude

coltendude

PostSubject: Re: xLlx Domezz Test Results   xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 am

Actually I won during the duel against the classics.
And yes, I know that not every deck needs to be the common metas, but I the only cards I saw in his AD deck were MST, Magic Cylinder, Armed Dragon LV.3, Armed Dragon LV.5, and Armed Dragon LV.7. So I can't really judge it.
Also, I need to mention that the only reason I actually lost to his Exodia deck was because of a horrible move I did. If I would have done it correctly, I would have had a much better chance of winning. Actually, the only way he could have won was if he drew a Dark Hole. (which I think he had already used earlier in the duel)
He also said that he doesn't know the current rulings. (which may explain the PoG, but I don't know if that was intentional or not)
Back to top Go down
xLIx Domezz

PostSubject: Myresponse   xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:49 pm

I used the Yugi deck for the purpose of fun and games....not to be judged by it lol, you beat my burn deck because i just built it, also my exodia deck is very well built better than most ive spent alot of time on i, also im surprised my armed dragon deck won i mean ive barely put time into it, also i cant beat all of those annoying new decks due to the old way my deck was built...i won 2/3 duels when i used my personal decks, pretty good for a newcomer beating a a ra, so how i was judged a slifer ill never know, but its cool lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xLlx Domezz Testing Results   xLlx Domezz Testing Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xLlx Domezz Testing Results
Page 1 of 1