Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Join Now!
Neolithe Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is where the members of the academy meet up and discuss topics

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ! ! ! IMPORTANT ! ! !
Character thread. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm by redfox7

» What's being played at tournaments?
Character thread. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:58 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Weekdn Tournament 1
Character thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Character thread.
Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:50 pm by VXTank

» Testing Players
Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's testings
Character thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:48 pm by thenextdoor

» Creating/Joining a Team
Character thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Neolithe Dueling Academy Rules
Character thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 pm by IrulewithLucas

» New Duelist in the Obelisk
Character thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:06 pm by VXTank

» VXTank test...
Character thread. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm by thenextdoor

» xgunxsmokex test
Character thread. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:08 pm by IrulewithLucas

» TND's Random Video Store
Character thread. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm by IrulewithLucas

» I got banned
Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm by IrulewithLucas

» Thank you, why thank you! Pyro's GFX Showcase
Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:35 pm by PyroMaster2

» game on slifers
Character thread. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:53 am by powwow

Character thread.

Go down 
+14
the_spirit
powwow
C.Monsta
Terramarine
humanomaly
ChaosDestiny
Karite
Gardas
redfox7
bey2001
Elemental Hero
watokala
IrulewithLucas
SwagLad
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SwagLad

SwagLad

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 pm

I hope you're okay with this Lucas.

If you're going to get into the role play, post your characer's bio here.

Here's a template:

Name:
History:
Duel Spirit (if any):

That's all I have so far. =P Here's mine.

Name: Aemon Rivers
Year at Duel Academy: 2nd
History: Born to a rich family, he was raised from a young age to look down on the poor. He was given the best cards and taught to duel by the best pros. He was something of a prodigy and was sent to Duel Academy. Thanks to his parent's money he was almost certain to get a spot in Obelisk Blue but did almost perfectly on his entrance exams anyway. He believes that dueling is all about cold calculation and strategy. In his first year he was considered among the best new students, which only added to his huge ego and elitism. He's found few friends at Duel Academy thanks to his intense and radical dueling style and cold and abrasive attitude. All he needs is someone to knock him down a peg or two...
Duel Spirit (if any): None yet.
Deck: Twilight
Appearance: Deep blue eyes and dark black hair to match, they also match his Obelisk Blue greatcoat. He has light facial hair that he wears on his chin and upper lip. He's tall and thin, almost sickly, with sunken cheek bones and bags under his eyes. His skin is pale white.

Last edited by SwagLad on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet
Name: Lucas Shutt
Level: Level 3

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:25 pm

EDIT: Wow I didn't think of this, good job Swaglad!
Name: Lucas
Year: 1st
History: A young boy who has gathered cards around his hometown and scraped together decks with them. He may not be the brightest but is very confident in his abilities of dueling. His father works for industrial illusions creating cards. He is a very defensive guy and hates anyone who picks on the less fortunate people. He loves to eat and sleep but hates to go to class.
Duel Spirit: Dark Driceratops
Deck: Big Bad Dinosaurs
Appearance: Nice medium sized brown hair, green eyes, medium height, light weight, Red blazer w/ black shirt & jeans. Occasionally wears his favorite red hat.

Last edited by IrulewithLucas on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neolitheacademy.forumotion.com
SwagLad

SwagLad

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Also, if it isn't too much, we should put why style of deck our character plays, because in the show and mangas they usually have one deck they play. That doesn't mean we as players are restricted to one deck, but our characters should be, I think.
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Sure but I'm stucco between three decks, I guess I have to go with dinos because of my spirit
Back to top Go down
SwagLad

SwagLad

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:53 pm

IrulewithLucas wrote:
Sure but I'm stucco between three decks, I guess I have to go with dinos because of my spirit

Yeah, I'm trying to decide between Infernities and my Twilight deck but I think Infernities fit my character better.
Back to top Go down
SwagLad

SwagLad

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:57 pm

NEW TEMPLATE:

Name:
History:
Duel Spirit (if any):
Deck:
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:02 am

By deck do you mean the title or the list?
Back to top Go down
SwagLad

SwagLad

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am

IrulewithLucas wrote:
By deck do you mean the title or the list?

Just title. I don't think a full list is necessary. We need a few surprises. Wink I went back and edited my original.
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:09 am

Same here, but I used just a general appearance
Back to top Go down
watokala

watokala

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:37 am

ill do in terra's format

Last edited by watokala on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elemental Hero

Elemental Hero

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Name: Jyharri
Year at Duel Academy: First
History: As a young kid Jyharri would always watch duels on television with his mother and brother. After watching Judai Yuki duel in the school duel he aspired to be just like him. He started off with a deck of random cards, not knowing what he wanted to use. Then he saw Judai use the Elemental Heroes again and felt his calling.
Duel Spirit (if any): Elemental Hero Ice Edge
Deck: Elemental Heroes
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair. Tall and skinny. Blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
bey2001

bey2001

Character sheet
Name: Bey Hanimoto
Level:

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: My Character   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Name:Bey Hanimoto
Year at Duel Academy:1
History:A young duelist who is very busy child with his chores.His family is very poor.He gets money by working for rich people.If he has some extra money he yes it for dueling decks.His parents lets him go to dueling academy to get good.So he can enter a tournament for his family to get money.He turns out to be very good.
Duel Spirit (if any):Not yet
Deck: Toon
Appearance:Black hair brown eyes and saggy clothes.

Great Idea and we gotta get a chat for the roleplay.Get from xat its good.I can get it for you if you want.
Back to top Go down
redfox7

redfox7

Character sheet
Name: Red Fox
Level:

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Name: Redfox

History: Mysterious duelist that keeps to himself. Never know what to expact.

Duel Spirit (if any):

Deck: Custom made

Appearance: 6ft, black hair, brown eyes and longish hair covering half of face.
Back to top Go down
Gardas

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Name:Gardas
Year at Duel Academy:4
History:
As a young boy Gardas was homeless. Scrounging and stealing and begging for food to survive. Thirsty and Delirious he stumbled into an abandoned ware house. Passing out when he awoke next to him he found a single card Malefic Cyber end dragon. Seeing the card he knew he had a way out. Playing games of chance and doing things best not mentioned in a family setting Gardas found himself with a rather crappy deck featuring his first card. Wandering through the streets Gardas found himself in front a small card shop advertising a tournament. The prize was a few booster packs. Walking inside he entered, over the day he made it to the final round, the final duel of the final match him against the local champion it came down to one draw. He drew his dragon and won the duel winning the packs. This occurred when the boy was 7.
Over the next few years until Gardas was 11 he competed locally winning some cash prizes but mainly booster packs building and perfecting his strategy and deck. On his 11th birthday he entered the regional tournament and was soon discovered as a Duel monsters prodigy, his deck, his play style and his knowledge of cards was unheard of for someone with his upbringing. He was taken under a rather wealthy and prestigious sponsors wing and was soon touring the world challenging champions and defeating them, all the while growing more and more bored. After 2 years he left his sponsor with what he considered his best deck. He looked through the academys taking on many dueling exams before he settled here. In the 4 years he has been here, he has been at the top of every class and lost very few duels. He has a reputation for being cold and calculating in duels thinking through his moves and making few mistakes. He may not be the greatest duelist, but inside his cold hard exterior he enjoys helping and teaching even though he may be merciless when doing so.
Signature Card:Skill drain/malefic cyber end dragon
Deck:Malefic
Appearance:Somewaht short usually wears a black trench coat and a beret over his neon blue hair
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:58 pm

bey2001 wrote:
Name:Bey Hanimoto
Year at Duel Academy:1
History:A young duelist who is very busy child with his chores.His family is very poor.He gets money by working for rich people.If he has some extra money he yes it for dueling decks.His parents lets him go to dueling academy to get good.So he can enter a tournament for his family to get money.He turns out to be very good.
Duel Spirit (if any):Not yet
Deck: Toon
Appearance:Black hair brown eyes and saggy clothes.

Great Idea and we gotta get a chat for the roleplay.Get from xat its good.I can get it for you if you want.
Actually, we do have a chat box on the homepage, I'll try to make an xat.
Back to top Go down
Karite

Karite

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: I wonder if this would show up as the title? o_O   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Name: Hayato Yamauchi
Year at Duel Academy: 1st year
History: Hayato grew up in a rather average way. Dueling with friends and simply enjoying life itself. It wasn't until he entered his first tournament with his favored deck, beatdown, and won against all who he faced that a change came up with him. His final opponent had bad mouthed the very effect monsters he used against them, resulting in Hayato trading in the effect monsters for normal ones. In the process he adds support cards for the deck, furthering fixing up the deck with each loss until he could show he would be able to win with nothing more than a beatdown deck and that normal can beat special.
Duel Spirit (if any): Luster Dragon.
Deck: Normal beatdown
Appearance: Jade green eyes with spiky purple hair.
Back to top Go down
bey2001

bey2001

Character sheet
Name: Bey Hanimoto
Level:

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Quote :
Actually, we do have a chat box on the homepage, I'll try to make an xat.
I can just make one at xat.com i made alot.
Back to top Go down
ChaosDestiny

ChaosDestiny

Character sheet
Name: Enrique Solomon
Level:

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 am

Name:Leo Romero
Year at Duel Academy:1st
History:mysterius duelist come from a Ra Yellow Dorm with his malefic decks
Duel Spirit (if any):Malefic end dragon
Deck:Malefic Deck's
Appearance:tall's with blue jeans gray hair and mysterius face
Back to top Go down
humanomaly

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey guys, new here. Looking forward to RPing and dueling.

Name: Nemo Ryukaiko

History: Nemo Ryukaiko is a young man with great ambitions. He was born in Alaska into a small family of astronomers. As a young boy, he idolized Seto Kaiba and aspired to be just like him. Much to his parents' dismay, he applied for the Neolithe Duel Academy. They warned him not to put all of his eggs in one basket, but he knew he would make it in. After much waiting, he was accepted, and his parents were still weary of his chosen field of study, fearful that his limited dueling experience would prevent him from being able to advance. The night he was accepted, his father took him to his local card shop and entered the two into a tournament. Nemo bested the entire system, showing an understanding of the game at a fundamental level, using a By Order of the Emperor deck. After the tournament, his father paid for any deck he wanted, so Nemo chose his favorite looking cards, The Sacred! This delighted his father very much, seeing that his son chose cards based on actual stars in constellations.

Nemo's first year at NDA went well and he advanced into Ra Yellow quite quickly.

Appearance: Nemo is pale-skinned and slender. He wears clear plastic-framed glasses and has grey hair that's long enough to get in his face, but not long enough to touch his shoulders. A smile is almost always on his face that serves to brighten his already ice-blue eyes.

Personality: Nemo is a tad naive, and isn't prone to anger. When he loses, he smiles and learns from his losses. When he wins, he helps his opponents figure out why, though it does get annoying at times to most of his foes. His good temper generally upsets most people with a darker temperament because of his obliviousness to the darker parts of life. In a way, Nemo is hopeful for everyone at his core and he believes the best for everyone.
Deck: The Sacred
Back to top Go down
Terramarine

Terramarine

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Hey guys, this is my character that I've been working on for a while ^^

BANNISTER, TERRA

Character thread. Terra

Nicknames:
    N/A
Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
Date of Birth:
    November 28
    Duel acadmey Student (Ra Yellow)

Hair Colour:
    Dark purple
Eye Colour:
    Blue
Height:
    5ft 7in
Weight:
    122lbs
Appearance:
    To most people, Terra can be considered beautiful, but she sees herself as average. She has a slight hourglass figure, her chest is reasonably developed and her waist thins down to a flat stomach then comes out to her wide hips. It seems puberty focused on her hips overall, but she sees herself as reasonably well rounded. Her arms are a little on the thin side, but still hold quite a bit of strength in them. Her legs are leaning towards large, much like her hips and they make up most of her height. Her clothing isn’t intended to show off her body, but she isn’t one to shy away from such clothing if she so desires it.

Her skin is on the pale side, a creamy colour and generally is spot free. Her hair however, is a dark Purple that extends down to the small of her back. Her bangs are styled down her front, to her waist, and dyed a lightish purple, due to wanting a little difference to her hair. Her fringe however extends over her right eye, keeping it covered. Her eyes are a light blue, and are quite narrow, meaning she can put on an intimidating glare if need be, but she generally remains either impassive or friendly. Her nose is on the small side and did cause her a little ridicule in her formative years.

Considering her clothing, she has a habit of buying elegant outfits, but also very casual ones too. Her favourite outfit is her brown robe with matching boots and gloves. The robe itself covers her body and extends down to just past her knees, with a V section bridging the gap between them, which extends down the same distance. The robe has a high collar that covers her neck, with a zip that extends right down the front, with white trimming running parallel to the zip and along the edge of the collar. This trimming flows all the way around the edge of the robe, apart from the V section on the back. Along with this, she wears red coloured tights that cover her legs all the way down to her knees, which are covered by Boot of the same design as her Robe. Her gloves, that also match the robe, extend up to her upper arm, leaving her shoulders bear.

Personality:
    Terra can be described as having almost three personalities.
    To her friends, she is fun, quirky, a little bit weird and a generally friendly person. While she generally dislikes to low risk duels, she’ll generally help her friends train and having some fun, but she’ll always try to bet something on them or make deals with her opponent. She’s a person who you know will have your back and give you support, but will also advise you if she believes you’re in the wrong.

Another aspect of her personality is when she is duelling seriously. She is calculating, apprehensive and plans her moves down to a Ti. If she believes she winning she can become more confident and free spirited about the duel, but if she’s in a position where she is close to losing, then her becomes frustrated and reckless, desperate to pull back a lead. A few high profile losses have caused her to go into a slight depression, thinking he’s failed herself and her deck. It will generally last a day or two before returning to her normal self.

The final part of her personality is to people she dislikes. She is abrasive, rude and sarcastic, generally speaking she can be quite a b****. She will hold grudges for a very long time, because she’ll never trust someone after they’ve wronged her. Only a few people have wronged her and regained her trust, and it took years to do so. During her first tournments, she found that some of her opponents went easy on her 'because she was a girl' and took an immediate hate to this attitude, she was ruthless against anyone who took this viewpoint on her and it has annoyed her ever since, finding such a view to be totally outdated and pig headed.
    Overall she can be unpredictable to meet at first, but you can soon learn how she works and hopefully see her friendly side more often
    Making new friends
    High-stake duels
Dislikes:
    Being looked down upon because of her gender
    People making fun of her deck choice
    Overly confident duelists
Fears:
    Losing a extremely high-stake duel
    The lost of her deck
    Being removed from the Academy
Strengths:
    An unpredictable deck
    A highly positive attitude towards duelling
    A well meaning manner towards other people
Weaknesses:
    Can burn though her deck extremely quickly
    Can become depressed after losing a high-stake duel
    Very abrasive towards people she dislikes

History:
    Terra was the only child of a upper-middle class family born in Melbourne, Australia: Her father was James Bannister, a British immigrant who worked as a doctor. Her mother was Lucinda Gainford, an Australian native who worked as a High level accountant. As such, being an only child to fairly well off parents, she was quite spoilt as she grew. She was very bratty and demanding, always asking for new things, always growing bored of them quickly, until her father bought her a deck of duel monster cards. She was about 9 years old at this point and she fell in love with the game.

She discovered she had quite a talent with her deck and started to expand her abilities and collection. She first duelled with a Spellcasters deck but when she settled on her choice of deck, she chose Batterymen, finding the swarming and OTK abilities much to her liking.

Apart from just their useage, she found the batterymen to be very appealing to her, they looked unique in among all the different art styles of the cards. She also found one of her Batteryman AA's to be most appealing, his picture to be slightly different tot he rest, almost like he was smiling to her...

She applied for her first Regional tournament at the age of 14. Her father and mother both gave her a card each to help her in the duel, her mother’s card was The Creator Incarnate while her father gave her The Creator. Using her deck plus these two powerful cards, she made it all the way to the quarter finals before being knocked out. While her parents said it was very good she got to that stage in her first tournament, Terra became very despondent, saying she failed her cards and her parents for losing. This trait started to become common when she lost any important matches, because she saw her parents and their support in those two cards.

When she reached 17, and managed to win only two tournaments in that time, she vowed to become a better duelist and win a global competition. She didn’t have many friends at home and her parents where very supportive of her decisions. So when she came to them to help her enroll at Duel academy, they agreed fully and booked up for her to leave for Japan as soon as possible.
    She is willing to do anything to get into Duel academy and will duel to the best of her abilities. Confident in her deck’s abilities and feeling her parents love and support in her two cards, she felt she was bound to get in.
Goal(s):
    Prove Batterymen to be a powerful deck
    Win a high-level tournament
    Meet a highly compatible duelling partner.
Theme Song(s):
    “Danger! High Voltage!” – Electric six
RP Sample:
    Terra shifted in her seat as the Helicopter made its way towards Duel Academy Island. Thankfully she had managed to get a window seat and was able to stare out at the near endless expanse of blue, a finger brushing over the card case she kept on her person at all times. It held just two cards, The Creator and The Creator Incarnate, two cards she received from her parents and which reminded her of them.

The boy sitting next to her was attempting to get her attention by poking her in the side, near repeatedly. “Yes? What do you want?” Terra asked, glaring a little at him for invading her personal space.
    “Erm.. I was wondering if you’d want to compare decks... “ he asked, shrinking down into his jacket under her stare.
    “Sure! People always ask me about my deck, they find it a bit funny” She replied, beaming a little as she opened her other card case, showing of a Batteryman Industrial Strength on top “I use Batterymen, they are really powerful if you know how to use them”

The boy brought out his own deck; showing the cards to be Spellcasters, including a Dark Magician on the very top
    “Not bad Kiddo... not bad at all, I used to use them, but then I found my perfect deck with these guys” she smiled before putting her cards back into her case
    The boy stashed his cards away and then proceeded to talk to the other boy across from them, No doubt telling him about her deck. She smiled a little to herself before leaning back into the Chair, her eyes sliding closed as she drifted off for a nap. “This’ll be a piece of cake... hopefully...” she thought to herself as she drifted off, her hand sliding over her Creator's card case

Terra's Duel Spirit

Name: Batteryman AAs (Voltage, Current, Resistance)

Personality: Each of her Three duel spirits share the same Personality, only with three different varaitions. The first, named Voltage, is a jumpy, highly active one. The second, named Current, is the stable, affirmative one and the third, named Resistance, is the negative and Lethargic one. but for the most part they are protective and tend to bicker

They don't talk in the common sense, mainly making static noises while also sparking when they are angry, and have a habit of fighting each other when they get too angry.

Last edited by Terramarine on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
watokala

watokala

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:31 pm

cute picture Embarassed
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm

0.0 HOLY CRAP TERRA! That was so in depth and detailed, it was perfect, the picture, the personality, the history, the information was all perfect, I will send you a message that is very important to the site.
Back to top Go down
SwagLad

SwagLad

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Wow... Alright. I'm about to do mine in the style of Terrmarine's. Hats off to you, Terra.
Back to top Go down
IrulewithLucas
Level 3
IrulewithLucas

Character sheet

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm

I would try, but i am a bit too busy to do my picture, i will try to do it, I am just blown away by Terra's submission.
Back to top Go down
watokala

watokala

Character sheet
Name:
Level:

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Male

Sexuality:

Asexual

Date of Birth:

December 25

Duel acadmey Student (Obelisk Blue)

Hair Colour:

Red

Eye Colour:

Blue

Height:

6ft 2in

Weight:

135lbs

Appearance:
Like my Avatar

Personality:
shy with people, but kind to them as he can

Making new friends
Current friends
Making new decks
helping others

Dislikes:

Rude people
Load noises
Messes

Fears:

Losing a friend
Becoming a cruel person
Being removed from the Academy
Being disliked
Cruel people

Strengths:

Flexible with making decks
A well meaning manner towards other people
Makes friends fast

Weaknesses:

Can't make up my mind on a deck
Can become depressed often
Very abrasive towards people she dislikes

History:

Came from a small town of Lassara, where no one people played yugioh and was the youngest by 40 years. Went to live with my aunt Trisha to help her because of her old age. Picked up yugioh from neighboring kids, and got really good at it so. That lead me to tutoring other.

Goal(s):

Make the reds as good as the blues
See some one I tutored win a tournament

Theme Song

How to save a life- by The Fray

Thank you Terra Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character thread.   Character thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character thread.